Sandy Candles are made from sand and have been designed so the shell should not burn or melt.
All candles are packaged with care to prevent damage in transit and sent with candle safety instructions.
Place candles on a flat, fire-resistant surface, such as a candle plate.
Do not place candles near anything that vibrates.
Make sure there are no drafts, like open windows or doors.
Do not position candles near anything that may catch fire.
Keep children and pets away from burning candles.
Burn at your own risk.
Never leave burning candles unattended.
Never touch or move candles when they are lit.
Burn candles for no more than a few hours at a time.
Extinguish candles if the wick becomes off-center.
Make sure candles have gone out completely before you leave the room.
Do not touch tin candles or glassware tea light holders when candles are lit because they can get very hot.
Keep candles out of direct sunlight as they may melt, discolour or fade and flower decorations may also fade or discolour too.
Sand candle shells are made from sand and may shed small sand particles if handled.
Be safe when burning candles.